Are you in need of office space but don’t want the hassle of a realtor, landlord, or costly renovation? A mobile ground level office (GLO) is the perfect solution! Whether searching for ground level offices (GLOs), container offices, security offices, or portable workspace, no matter what you call it, these steel shipping containers are known as affordable, secure, tough, and, of course, relocatable on-site workspace solutions.
Benefits of Using a Mobile Ground Level Office
A mobile ground level office is made of a used shipping container. These units are modified to suit your needs as the perfect portable office, then delivered to your location ready to go.
They are perfect for businesses in need of on location, secure and reliable office space. Plus, businesses like that these shipping containers offer convenient ground level entry and exit without steps (fewer OSHA concerns).
As you own the unit, you can keep it in one location temporarily then move the unit to your next job location.
Benefits of using a mobile ground level office include:
- Mobility. With just a bit of help from a forklift and our skilled drivers, mobile ground level offices can also be easily moved from one location to another without being damaged, saving you time and money.
- Portability. Mobile ground level offices are perfect for sites that have limited space or are unsuitable for commercial construction. Another added benefit? Ground level offices do not require stairs, so there are no regulations to contend with or permits required.
- Durability: Our containers are constructed of 12-gauge steel and are built to withstand extreme weather conditions.
- Security: All storage container rentals come equipped with the A American secure locking system, which makes our containers virtually vandalism and theft–proof!
In need of a mobile ground level office for your workspace? Call A American Container in Tampa today for a quote!
Basics of Mobile Ground Level Offices
When you buy a container from A American, you can choose how your mobile office is converted from a steel storage container. These modular buildings can suit a variety of work needs; clients from construction sites to schools/colleges have opted for cargo containers for temporary workspaces.
Standard Mobile Office Features
Mobile office spaces from A American Container comes standard with:
- Heavy 12-gauge all-steel construction
- Solid steel cargo door plus two to four windows
- Freshly painted in a light grey color
- 1 1/8” thick marine grade plywood flooring
- Personnel door
- Lights and electrical
- HVAC unit – it can get hot in Florida especially in a cargo container.
Custom Modifications for Mobile Offices
If a standard storage container office just won’t meet your needs, simply let us know. We believe there is no one-size-fits-all mobile workspace. At A American Container, our office containers are able to be modified when you purchase a unit.
Common modifications for modular office buildings include:
- Custom paint colors available to fit your company’s brand
- Roof coat
- Adjustable shelving units
- Additional steel commercial doors and/or roll-up doors
- Full scope electrical services *Professional electrician required to fully install.
- HVAC system and ventilation
- Fully lined interior finish including durable flooring options
- Additional security options including steel security window bars
Contact us to speak with our experienced team about the custom modifications available for mobile workspaces from A American Container!
Be More Productive with a Mobile Office
Ready to get to business? Make your workday with a mobile office! At A American Container, our experienced customer service team is committed to helping you find the storage container solution that will best fit your business needs. Then, our delivery drivers reliably deliver units to ensure that your container office is placed exactly where you need it.
Do you have questions about our ground level office container offices for rent or sale? Call our Tampa shipping container company today at 813.740.1911!